C struct to XML serialisation tool?

malcolm.ryan

I'm new to the world of XML, so forgive me if this is a stupid
question.

Is there a tool which can take as input the definition of a C struct
and output appropriate C-code to load/save it as XML? It doesn't seem
to complex an issue to me, especially if the struct doesn't contain any
pointers. Can it be done?

Malcolm

parcour

I'm new to the world of XML, so forgive me if this is a stupid
question.

Is there a tool which can take as input the definition of a C struct
and output appropriate C-code to load/save it as XML? It doesn't seem
to complex an issue to me, especially if the struct doesn't contain any
pointers. Can it be done?

Malcolm

The gSOAP toolkit has what you need:

http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soap.html