    Thanks,

    Erin Hoyles
    , Jul 19, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Hi group, I was directed here by a member

    By whose member?

    > and am hoping you can help
    > me out. I am currently working on staffing up a project for a banking
    > client in NY and am struggling finding strong C++ candidates.

    Wrong place. Start looking in a newsgroup with "jobs" in its name

    > Basically I need someone who has expertise in both C++ and Sybase in a
    > UNIX environment. I apologize if this isnt the appropriate forum [..]

    Don't apologize, just figure it out before posting.

    Victor Bazarov, Jul 19, 2007

  3. Default User Guest

    wrote:

    > I apologize if this isnt the appropriate forum for
    > contacting you, but I am finding this project a challenge to staff
    > up. If you are interested, please dont hesitate to contact me.
    > Thanks,

    Had you bothered to read the newsgroup for a while, you would have seen
    mention of a newsgroup FAQ. There you would have seen information about
    these sorts of posts.

    Brian
    Default User, Jul 19, 2007