C# to Java

J M

I am manually porting C# program to Java

How do I write following C# function in java
using(MemoryStream memStream=new MemoryStream())

TIA!

Mike Schilling

J M said:
I am manually porting C# program to Java

How do I write following C# function in java
using(MemoryStream memStream=new MemoryStream())

There's no Java class corresponding precisely to MemoryStream:
ByteArrayInputStream and ByteArrayOutputStream are the closest.

using(x) translates, more or less, to

// declare x;
try
{
// body of using statement
}
finally
{
// dispose of x in some class-specific fashion.
// in the case, probably x.close();