c++ tutorials and lessons

vurdlak

saw this stuff posted on other forums

http://visualcplus.blogspot.com/

the lessons look pretty detailed, but are also for begginers...maybe
they get more advanced in the future... and although i know c++ these
are foundations i missed in school. nice to read

JustBoo

saw this stuff posted on other forums

http://visualcplus.blogspot.com/

<quote from site>
Purpose... This website will provide you with lessons and quality
material to learn C++ in just a few days.
</quote from site>

Damn! All those years wasted. To think I could have gone to this site
and learned it all in just a few daze. <sigh>

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain
a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle