C/Ubuntu ][ Problem in Buffer Overflow logic

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by George Orwell, Dec 12, 2008.

  1. > i know this overflow things may seem as bad, malicious,

    Yeah, but at the end of the day, bad and malicious programming is gonna
    pull in the geek chicks. Chicks love bad boys. No chick wants to bang a
    guy who spends his time writing tetris games or a device driver for a
    tape drive.

    > in an italian forum ( i'm italian ) mod closed my topic for this reason :|
    > ignorant people usually consider bad things they don't understand, as
    > they don't understand what in italian we call "thirst of knowledge"

    The good thing about comp.lang.c is that you don't have to worry about
    mods. There are a few people here who no doubt wish they could be mods,
    but freedom of speech triumphs. I think people who go on power trips with
    moderation and topicality restriction are compensating for a lack of power
    in other areas of their lives. Don't worry - you and I will be the ones
    getting all the chicks. In fact, I'm thinking of going to Itality in the
    near future, so if you want to hook your brother Han up with some tight
    Italian pussy or perhaps get me a programming role in the mafia, I'll be
    your best friend ever.

    > thanks alot.

    You're very welcome.

    Yours,
    Han from China

    https://www.mixmaster.it
    George Orwell, Dec 12, 2008

  2. George Orwell

    Richard Bos Guest

    "rosario" <> wrote:

    > "George Orwell" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > I think people who go on power trips with
    > > moderation and topicality restriction are compensating for a lack of power
    > > in other areas of their lives. Don't worry - you and I will be the ones
    > > getting all the chicks. In fact, I'm thinking of going to Itality in the
    > > near future, so if you want to hook your brother Han up with some tight
    > > Italian pussy or perhaps get me a programming role in the mafia, I'll be
    > > your best friend ever.

    > if you believe the situation here in Italy is good it is an error.
    > we here are in free falling.
    > all goes wrong etc.
    > the food is danger for health,
    > the incompetence is in every place the eye can see etc etc.
    > for me 98% that is in the top of state,
    > not like to study, and not like to read a book,
    > and not have the school and the education
    >
    > the result no one show intelligence here
    > almost all seems corrupt and false
    > the justice is not here etc

    *Shrug* That's what you get for voting Tedesco.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Dec 15, 2008

  3. George Orwell

    Richard Bos Guest

    "rosario" <> wrote:

    > "Richard Bos" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > "rosario" <> wrote:
    > >> if you believe the situation here in Italy is good it is an error.

    > [...]
    > > *Shrug* That's what you get for voting Tedesco.

    > who is "Tedesco"?
    > i don't vote for German

    Sindaco of Roma.

    Oh, wait, I may have misspelled his name rather, due to having seen his
    election posters when I was on holiday in that city last summer (during
    those elections, in fact - that was "interesting"). Still - the meaning
    stays the same, doesn't it?

    > (even if i think they are
    > the ones can understand how to stop crisis)

    > i didn't like these persons as "sindaco"[mayor]
    > and they not represent me so i vote a ugly word
    > in the election paper instead of the cross on the name
    > so my vote was null

    Ah, so you _did_ vote for Tedesco.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Dec 22, 2008