c++/unix/linux Expert candidate Hurry up ......Apply soon.......

anjali

Hi friends

Hope this mail finds you in cheerful mood.

We are an IT Consultancy and we have our Head Office in Bangalore. We
are having our branch offices in all over India.

We have lots of clients in all over India like YAHOO, GOOGLE, ADITI,
TECHSPAN, TALISMA, SONATA,

SYMPHONY SERVICES, MICROSOFT, FUTURESOFT, FLEXTRONICS,

NESS TECHNOLOGY FLEX SOLUTIONS, ACCENTURE, ANDALE,

ADOBE, BAYPACKETS, BEGANTO, SAMSUNG, LG, ORACLE, SAPIENT etc.,

Note: Candidate should be from primer institute like IIT, REC, BITs
and BHU

Salary wouldn"t be a constrain for the right candidates.

Experience: - 5 to 17 Yrs

C, c+++, UNIX, Linux Expert candidate ……..

Please take time to mail your resume to me as earliest Mention the

Following details in your reply mail

1. Current Salary:

2. Expected Salary

3. Notice period:

4. updated resume: Attached

Please send your updated resumes ASAP for faster processing. Please
forward this message to your friends and colleagues who would be
interested.

Waiting for your reply

Regards,

Anjali Dixit