C++, UNIX, Sybase for a direct banking client in NJ - immediate close for the right candidate

Discussion in 'C++' started by zslhiring, Jun 21, 2007.

  1. zslhiring

    zslhiring Guest

    Please email resumes for the following position.

    Location - NJ
    Duration - Long Term

    Senior Developer with minimum 5 years of development/design experience
    Strong C++ application development experience on a UNIX platform
    (Solaris or Linux preferred).

    Multi-threading, Sockets, Collections

    Experience with OO design of complex systems in a multi-tier
    architecture is needed (using relational database systems and
    messaging).
    Hands-on experience in Sybase (SQL, stored procedures, table design,
    triggers, etc)
    Common Unix commands, bash/ksh scripts, ant, cvs, maven, weblogic

    Basic financial services knowledge is required

    Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed to
    interact with other developers and to produce project documentation

    zslhiring, Jun 21, 2007

  2. zslhiring wrote:
    > Please email resumes for the following position.
    > [..]

    Please read FAQ before posting again.

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 21, 2007

  3. zslhiring

    red floyd Guest

    red floyd, Jun 21, 2007
  4. zslhiring

    Ian Collins Guest

    Re: C++, UNIX, Sybase for a direct banking client in NJ - immediateclose for the right candidate

    Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > zslhiring wrote:
    >> Please email resumes for the following position.
    >> [..]

    > Please read FAQ before posting again.

    Hit them back.

    If everyone who reads here responded directly (look for the real email
    in the message if there is one), they might get the hint.

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, Jun 21, 2007
  5. zslhiring

    James Kanze Guest

    On Jun 22, 12:08 am, Ian Collins <> wrote:
    > Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > > zslhiring wrote:
    > >> Please email resumes for the following position.
    > >> [..]

    > > Please read FAQ before posting again.

    > Hit them back.

    > If everyone who reads here responded directly (look for the
    > real email in the message if there is one), they might get the
    > hint.

    I suspect that most of them not only don't read the FAQ, they
    don't read the group, so Victor's posting is lost on them.
    Flooding their mailbox with complaints might have some effect,
    but given the amount of span everyone already sees, I suspect
    that it would just show up as a little more.

    --
    James Kanze (GABI Software, from CAI) email:

    James Kanze, Jun 22, 2007