C++ -Urgent opening - with Product Dev Company which is Tech Savvy,New innovations, new challenges a

anithabai.basco

Greetings from Basco systems.(IT executive search US Based Company)

I'd like this email to serve as an introduction and to ask for your
Interest for C++ opening with our client in Chennai.

Our client is tech savvy and continues to maintain the edge using the
latest technologies and through new innovations which are guaranteed
to provide continually new challenges and opportunities with in the
organization giving the required boost to the career time to time.

At this juncture of your career if you prefer to associate with an
established company in their domain and still having excellent growth
potential to break new grounds.
Then our client is perfectly fits the bill.

Kindly update your resume with current CTC, Expected CTC and notice
period.

Job description:

Years of experience : 5.5 to 7 years

Job Location : Chennai

Company Type : Product development company

Job Type : Permanent

Skill required : C ++

Description :
Strong hands on experience in C++
Designing, Coding and Testing
Knowledge of data structure
Worked on Algorithms is added advantage
Involved in product Development experience
Implementation experience
UNIX or LINUX strong working experience
Knowledge in Multithreading is
preferred.

If the above suits your profile please send me your UPDATED resume
immediately.

Note: referring or forwarding this mail to your friend can give them
good opportunity as well. Do the needful.

For more information about client or requirement please feel free to
contact me at 044-45008100 or mail at (e-mail address removed) (Syed
Mohseen)

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

KINDLY FORWARD / REFER YOUR FRIENDS TOO.....