C++ -Urgent opening - with Product Dev Company which is Tech Savvy,New innovations, new challenges a

Discussion in 'C++' started by anithabai.basco@gmail.com, Jul 16, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Greetings from Basco systems.(IT executive search US Based Company)

    I'd like this email to serve as an introduction and to ask for your
    Interest for C++ opening with our client in Chennai.

    Our client is tech savvy and continues to maintain the edge using the
    latest technologies and through new innovations which are guaranteed
    to provide continually new challenges and opportunities with in the
    organization giving the required boost to the career time to time.

    At this juncture of your career if you prefer to associate with an
    established company in their domain and still having excellent growth
    potential to break new grounds.
    Then our client is perfectly fits the bill.

    Kindly update your resume with current CTC, Expected CTC and notice
    period.

    Job description:

    Years of experience : 5.5 to 7 years

    Job Location : Chennai

    Company Type : Product development company

    Job Type : Permanent

    Skill required : C ++

    Description :
    Strong hands on experience in C++
    Designing, Coding and Testing
    Knowledge of data structure
    Worked on Algorithms is added advantage
    Involved in product Development experience
    Implementation experience
    UNIX or LINUX strong working experience
    Knowledge in Multithreading is
    preferred.

    If the above suits your profile please send me your UPDATED resume
    immediately.

    Note: referring or forwarding this mail to your friend can give them
    good opportunity as well. Do the needful.

    For more information about client or requirement please feel free to
    contact me at 044-45008100 or mail at (Syed
    Mohseen)

    THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

    KINDLY FORWARD / REFER YOUR FRIENDS TOO.....

    , Jul 16, 2008