    pointers to external help, or even better, if you can help me know what they
    are (haven't found much docu)

    Thanks in advance

    Marduk, Aug 11, 2003

  2. "Marduk" <> wrote in message
    news:%uLZa.1715$...
    > I'm learning c++ and I don't understand what are vectors in c++. Any
    > pointers to external help, or even better, if you can help me know

    what they
    > are (haven't found much docu)

    Consider vectors as arrays on steroids. With std::vector dynamic
    resizing, inserting and removing elements...etc is much easier than with
    arrays. The documentation that came with of your compiler and/or library
    implmentation should discuss this and so should the book you are using
    to learn C++.

    --
    Peter van Merkerk
    peter.van.merkerk(at)dse.nl