C Video Series Advice

bob

I'm working on a C Programming video series and have a link to a list of lessons that hopefully will help the viewer gain C programming skills.
The series video quality and content is expected to be good enough and not perfect. The series will be placed in the public domain and the videos will augment Deitel's C How to Program.
As you may know some students find videos helpful.
I am looking for constructive reviewers.
Is it acceptable to post the link to this newsgroup?
BR
Trebor

Shao Miller

I'm working on a C Programming video series and have a link to a list of lessons that hopefully will help the viewer gain C programming skills.
The series video quality and content is expected to be good enough and not perfect. The series will be placed in the public domain and the videos will augment Deitel's C How to Program.
As you may know some students find videos helpful.
I am looking for constructive reviewers.
Is it acceptable to post the link to this newsgroup?
BR
Trebor

That's kind of you to ask, as this newsgroup is not moderated. I vote
"yes, please share the link."