    Does anybody here develop windowed applications for
    Win OS using any compiler besides Visual C++?
    How do you do it then?
    Yuxing Li, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Yuxing Li wrote:
    > Does anybody here develop windowed applications for
    > Win OS using any compiler besides Visual C++?
    > How do you do it then?

    You might have a look at
    http://www.cygwin.com/
    and
    http://www.mingw.org/

    --
    --- remove zees if contacting via email ---
    John M. Gabriele, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Yuxing Li wrote:
    > Does anybody here develop windowed applications for
    > Win OS using any compiler besides Visual C++?
    > How do you do it then?

    I use Borland C++ Builder to make my Windows applications.
    I "do it" by reading their manuals and starting with
    a small application then building it up.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt