C# Web form designer [Open source]

svenkatesan

Does anybody know of a good open source (C# technology) that can be
used to design HTML pages.
I know we can use Visual Studio or Winword or Frontpage but I am
looking for a tool that can be customized for us and and can be
distributed.
Any good third-party links is appreciated.

Thanks
Saravana

Mark Rae

Does anybody know of a good open source (C# technology) that can be
used to design HTML pages.
I know we can use Visual Studio or Winword or Frontpage but I am
looking for a tool that can be customized for us and and can be
distributed.

What is your purpose for this i.e. why are you trying to reinvent the
wheel...?

Riki

Does anybody know of a good open source (C# technology) that can be
used to design HTML pages.
I know we can use Visual Studio or Winword or Frontpage but I am
looking for a tool that can be customized for us and and can be
distributed.
Any good third-party links is appreciated.

- SharpDevelop (for general dotnet programming, but also web programming)
- NVU (not C# but C or C++ I think)

clintonG

I would seriously suggest trying Aptana first. This open-source IDE has
apparently been developed from the Eclipse code and my short time using it
has caused me to rethink continuing to use the crippleware Microsoft
continues to sell. Aptana is way cool and IMO should not to be
over-looked...

svenkatesan

We are trying to develop a webform designer that our customers can
use. The webform designer should have the ability to design HTML
webpages and we would customize them with custom control names
attributes in the way in which we want our customers to use.

svenkatesan

Eclipse is not the right tool for this task since it is programming
tool and I am trying to find a simple HTML designer tool with open
source.

svenkatesan

I think my terminologies was not correct earlier.
OK, I would like to know if there are any open source(C#) HTML
DESIGN
editors that would allow you to design HTML Pages. I would need the
source for this editor.