    any ideas..

    all suggestions are welcome.

    thanks for your cooperation,.....

    Rashad, Oct 6, 2008

  2. Rashad wrote:

    > i want to develop an apllication using c++ which requires online data.
    > i think the concept is same as normal network programming. my
    > application will read data from a web server
    > and display data on the client software. usually these type of
    > projects are done using php5 . but i want to do my project using c+
    > + ?..

    This might help you:

    http://www.tntnet.org/

    Guido Winkelmann, Oct 6, 2008

  3. Rashad

    Guest

    On Oct 6, 12:00 pm, Rashad <> wrote:
    > i want to develop an apllication using c++ which requires online data.

    There's cURLpp, the C++ binding to the excellent
    libcURL library:

    http://rrette.com/textpattern/index.php?s=cURLpp

    You should ignore the post about using CGI, which is
    strictly a server-side affair.

    Sean

    , Oct 6, 2008
  4. Rashad wrote:
    > i want to develop an apllication using c++ which requires online data.
    > i think the concept is same as normal network programming. my
    > application will read data from a web server
    > and display data on the client software. usually these type of
    > projects are done using php5 . but i want to do my project using c+
    > + ?..
    >
    > any ideas..
    >
    > all suggestions are welcome.
    >
    > thanks for your cooperation,.....

    QT:

    http://trolltech.com/

    http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/guibooks.html

    I am currently learning "C++ GUI Programming with Qt 4", Second Edition
    (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0132354160/ref=ase_trolltech), and it
    looks OK.

    Ioannis Vranos, Oct 6, 2008