c# windows control lib

Ravi

Hi,

I have C# windows control libarary (Dll), which I could able to load them
into browser using <object> tag with following syntax (In aspx page) and user
able to see the contolr properly.

<object name="chk" id="chk" classid="http:GSIM.dll#GSIM.gsimManager"></object>

I would like to load a client C# windows control libarary (Dll) instead from
webserver. (something like OCX)

So is there way I can load .NET control from client machine?? (Assum that,
the libarary exists in client machine GAC or in physical path)

Looking forward for your suggestion.

Thanks