    Susanna Sorvali See, I've already waited too long,
    -TygerC- and all my hope is gone.
    - "How Soon Is Now?", The Smiths

    Susanna Sorvali, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Susanna Sorvali wrote:

    > Is there any other (free) validating C/C++ XML parsers, that support schemas,
    > other that Xerces? Even commercial? (For linux and windows).

    There is MSXML 4, Microsoft's XML software package (Windows only) that
    can be downloaded for free from http://msdn.microsoft.com/ though you
    would need to check under what conditions you can distribute it with an
    application. MSXML 4 has full W3C XML 1.0 schema support.

    And Oracle's XDK at
    http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/xml/xdk/xdkbeta.html
    lists XML schema support, I haven't checked the usage conditions and
    which platforms it is available on.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Susanna Sorvali

    Ed Day Guest

    Susanna Sorvali <> wrote in message news:<ch1ks1$gce$>...
    > Is there any other (free) validating C/C++ XML parsers, that support schemas,
    > other that Xerces? Even commercial? (For linux and windows).

    libxml2 (http://xmlsoft.org)

    Regards,

    Ed Day
    Objective Systems, Inc.