c++

Discussion in 'C++' started by suraj, Oct 13, 2004.

  1. suraj

    suraj Guest

    c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
    actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
    which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
    about ur language.
     
    suraj, Oct 13, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. suraj

    Sharad Kala Guest

    "suraj" <> wrote in message

    > c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
    > actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
    > which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
    > about ur language.


    Thanks, but what is your question on C++ ?
     
    Sharad Kala, Oct 13, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. suraj wrote:
    > c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
    > actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
    > which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
    > about ur language.

    I'd say the "clear" part applies to any language, including English.
     
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Nils_O=2E_Sel=E5sdal=22?=, Oct 13, 2004
    #3
  4. suraj

    Sumit Rajan Guest

    Sharad Kala wrote:
    > "suraj" <> wrote in message
    >
    >
    >>c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
    >>actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
    >>which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
    >>about ur language.

    >
    >
    > Thanks, but what is your question on C++ ?


    In addition to that, he (the OP) may like to choose a more descriptive
    subject line in future.
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.7
    --
    Sumit Rajan <sumit DOT rajan AT gmail DOT com>
     
    Sumit Rajan, Oct 13, 2004
    #4
  5. suraj

    Mike Wahler Guest

    "suraj" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
    > actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
    > which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem



    > must be clear
    > about ur language.


    Yes. So ... Get Thee To an English Class!

    -Mike
     
    Mike Wahler, Oct 13, 2004
    #5
  6. suraj

    pedicini Guest

    "Mike Wahler" <> wrote in message
    news:Yzbbd.1979$...
    > "suraj" <> wrote in message
    >

    news:...
    > > c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is

    not
    > > actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
    > > which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem

    >
    >
    > > must be clear
    > > about ur language.

    >
    > Yes. So ... Get Thee To an English Class!
    >
    > -Mike
    >
    >


    And to a nunnery!
     
    pedicini, Oct 13, 2004
    #6
  7. suraj

    JKop Guest

    suraj posted:

    > c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
    > actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
    > which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
    > about ur language.
    >


    c++? Never heard of it.


    We deal with C++ here.


    -JKop
     
    JKop, Oct 13, 2004
    #7
  8. JKop wrote:

    > c++? Never heard of it.
    >
    >
    > We deal with C++ here.



    I think you must be a high-school student. Tell me if I guessed right.

    :)



    --
    Ioannis Vranos

    http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys
     
    Ioannis Vranos, Oct 14, 2004
    #8
  9. suraj

    JKop Guest

    Ioannis Vranos posted:

    > JKop wrote:
    >
    >> c++? Never heard of it.
    >>
    >>
    >> We deal with C++ here.

    >
    >
    > I think you must be a high-school student. Tell me if I guessed right.
    >
    >:)
    >
    >
    >


    Last year I was. . . although we call it "Secondary School" in Ireland ;-D.


    -JKop
     
    JKop, Oct 14, 2004
    #9
  10. suraj

    187 Guest

    JKop wrote:
    > suraj posted:
    >
    >> c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it
    >> is not actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a
    >> program and in which kind of that program. In any programming Ur
    >> problem must be clear about ur language.
    >>

    >
    > c++? Never heard of it.
    >
    >
    > We deal with C++ here.


    Really? then why is the group called comp.lang.c++ :)
     
    187, Oct 14, 2004
    #10
  11. suraj

    JKop Guest

    187 posted:

    > JKop wrote:
    >> suraj posted:
    >>
    >>> c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it
    >>> is not actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a
    >>> program and in which kind of that program. In any programming Ur
    >>> problem must be clear about ur language.
    >>>

    >>
    >> c++? Never heard of it.
    >>
    >>
    >> We deal with C++ here.

    >
    > Really? then why is the group called comp.lang.c++ :)
    >
    >



    typo


    -JKop
     
    JKop, Oct 14, 2004
    #11
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.

Share This Page