c++

suraj

c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
about ur language.

Sharad Kala

suraj said:
c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
about ur language.

Thanks, but what is your question on C++ ?

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Nils_O=2E_Sel=E5sdal=22?=

suraj said:
c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
about ur language.
I'd say the "clear" part applies to any language, including English.

Mike Wahler

suraj said:
c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem

must be clear
about ur language.

Yes. So ... Get Thee To an English Class!

-Mike

pedicini

Mike Wahler said:

Yes. So ... Get Thee To an English Class!

-Mike

And to a nunnery!

JKop

suraj posted:
c++ is a difficult to that person who think it is difficult.But it is not
actually difficult u must know wht u r doing in writing a program and in
which kind of that program. In any programming Ur problem must be clear
about ur language.

c++? Never heard of it.

We deal with C++ here.

-JKop

JKop

Ioannis Vranos posted:
I think you must be a high-school student. Tell me if I guessed right.

:)

Last year I was. . . although we call it "Secondary School" in Ireland ;-D.

-JKop