C#

Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Heya there,
I'm currently working on learning C#. I self taught myself Python and want to continue on with more of the coding languages.
Was extremely curious to if anyone here would be able to lend a hand with getting me started and in the right direction for C# as I can't seem to find any understandable tutorials(voices).
Thanks!

Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
C# is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its .NET initiative led by Anders Hejlsberg. This tutorial will teach you basic C# programming and will also take you through various advanced concepts related to C# programming language.
Learn C# here:https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-c-sharp
Execute C# Online
For most of the examples given in this tutorial you will find Try it option, so just make use of this option to execute your C# programs at the spot and enjoy your learning.

Try following example using Try it option available at the top right corner of the below sample code box −

using System;
namespace HelloWorldApplication
{
class HelloWorld