CA-San Jose area: Application Programmers needed - Java, J2EE, Struts

Oliver Eaton

Hello!

My Mountain View client is looking for multiple Java Developers to join
their rapidly growing team. This team will be working on a very
visible product for a profitable and solid company. From a technical
perspective, we are seeking developers with experience developing J2EE
applications from within an enterprise class organization. Struts,
Hibernate or AJAX experience would be a strong plus.

Qualified candidates must possess at least a BS in Computer Science.
If you are interested in learning more details about these
opportunities, please send your resume to: (e-mail address removed).

*At this time, we unfortunately cannot sponsor visa transfers*

Sincerely,
Oliver Eaton

Staffing Manager
Configuration Management, Inc. (CMI)