cab files and jar files

balakrishnan.dinesh

hellow friends,
In my product , to sign a file i need a cab file to
be download each time
when the page is loaded .Its working in IE5, but in case of Netscape
browsers jar files are downloading but it is not working.
What i want to know is, whether i need to do any change in
browser property in Netscape browser or anyother than that.

VK

hellow friends,
In my product , to sign a file i need a cab file to
be download each time
when the page is loaded .Its working in IE5, but in case of Netscape
browsers jar files are downloading but it is not working.

While .jar file presumably could contain signed JavaScript, the mention
of .cab file and Netscape leaves only one option: you are working with
a signed Java applet. In such case this question is OT to this group
(JavaScript != Java).

Try in <comp.lang.java.help>