    2) How do I get a web page to download, install and run my CAB file.

    Many thanks

    Alan Seunarayan

    Alan Seunarayan, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Alan Seunarayan

    bruce barker Guest

    depends on how complex the install is. IE auto install of cab files is
    limited. also will not download and install 22mb .net runtime support.

    note: the next security release of IE will put more restrictions on the use
    of active/x controls. your users will need to approve each of the third
    party controls seperatly.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    "Alan Seunarayan" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    > I am developing a web application using C# and some of my pages are
    > hosting WinForm controls. Some of these usercontrols have 3rd party
    > controls embedded in them, the problem arises that if the client PC

    doesn't

    bruce barker, Apr 26, 2004