    BR
    Mukesh K Srivastava
    , Jun 3, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    >I had implemented PREFETCH (PREF @R1) insn and it's perfectly
    >generating instructions within the assembly code.

    Prefetch, assembly code, cache, odump, simulators, debuggers --
    none of these things are defined by the C language. All of them
    are system specific. You will need to ask in a newsgroup that deals
    with your particular system or tool chain.

    Do not, by the way, be surprised if it turns out that the answer is
    "All you can do is put on a hardware probe."
    Walter Roberson, Jun 3, 2007