    Can anyone please help me...I am at my wits end!!!

    Thanks,

    -Eugene
    Eugenio Callejas, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Eugenio Callejas

    Jim Higson Guest

    Eugenio Callejas wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a site that I post a bi-montly newsletter on. However, everytime I
    > post a new newsletter, some of my customers report that they still only
    > see the older newlsetter...and I am 100% positive that the one that is
    > posted is
    > the newer one only. I believe it is a problem with their Cache or using
    > something like AOL Optimized...I have placed these tags on my page, but
    > this has not fixed the problem:
    >
    > Can anyone please help me...I am at my wits end!!!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > -Eugene

    Try configuring the server to send out the http data in the headers, which
    will probably take precidence over http-equiv meta tags.
    Even so, they should only be getting the page slightly out of date if it is
    a caching issue, and I'd expect it to go away as soon as they hit the
    refresh button.
    Jim Higson, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Eugenio Callejas

    Adam Bailey Guest

    Eugenio Callejas <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a site that I post a bi-montly newsletter on. However, everytime I
    > post a new newsletter, some of my customers report that they still only see
    > the older newlsetter...and I am 100% positive that the one that is posted is
    > the newer one only. I believe it is a problem with their Cache or using
    > something like AOL Optimized...

    Information on dealing with AOL's caching servers can be found at:

    http://webmaster.info.aol.com/caching.html

    --
    Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois
    Adam Bailey, Sep 28, 2004