    ASP.NET can serve this purpose ? Thanks.

    Best Regards,
    David
    New, Mar 31, 2006

  2. You cant technically cache a dataset client side, as its usually connected
    to a server side object, but you can make the page cachable.

    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/outputcaching.aspx

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft MVP

    John Timney \( MVP \), Mar 31, 2006

  3. New

    New Guest

    thank you.
    "John Timney ( MVP )" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:egRt4%...

    New, Mar 31, 2006