Cache Image / Picture

Stan SR

Hi,

I use a repeater that calls a page where I display an image (sorry for my
english ;) )

This page performs a webRequest to capture a jpg file
And with the result I resize the picture and make OutputStream

I have 2 questions :

1) How can I check If the picture exists ?

2) Is it possible to store the result in a Cache System
I ve tried,
Bitmap myPicture =(Bitmap)Cache[myPictureId];
if (myPicture ==null){
myPicture=myThumbnail;
Cache.Insert(myPictureId,myPicture);
}
But I dont know how to send the result

With my initial code (without the cache), I used
Response.ContentType="image/jpeg";
myThumbnail.Save(Response.OutputStream,blabla,blabla);

Any idea ??

Stan