Cache in WebService

Jeronimo Bertran

We have a WebService that needs to use data that is loaded once into memory
and takes a long time in doing so and once loaded, all calls to the
WebService use this data. From what I have seen the ideal is to use the
System.Web.Caching.Cache in order to cache the data for Web pages.
However, I don't see how I can use the Cache object from within a
WebService.

Thanks

Jeronimo Bertran