    So the loading time on click of the open window button will reduce as
    the page is cached .

    Is it possible ??if yes please help me with you suggestion..
    amit sinha, Oct 19, 2007

  2. Sure, just have popwin.aspx check the cache for whatever it is supposed to
    emit, and return that , otherwise it would do it's normal thing that you do
    now and as a last item, store it in Cache. You don't specify exactly how the
    popwin.aspx page renders (e.g. what controls or whether it is writing out a
    string of content) but the concept is the same.
    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Oct 19, 2007