Cached pages?

Guest

Different users seem to have different versions of my aspx page in thier
browsers. They do not seem to get the updates I make. Some do and some
ddon't.

Is there a way to force the page to load anew each time it is accessed?

Patrice

What element exactly ? (images ?)

Though you could control caching server side my first check would be to make
sure that they don't have the "never" option for checking recent pages and
that they browse the site without "working off line" and that they have a
correct date/time and time zone.

Also I would check if those who don't are behind a proxy.

See also :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/234067/en-us (but here it looks like you
have something else getting in the way as some are up to date while others
are still seing an old page, so I would likely investigate a bit first).