CacheDependency

Brian

Hi~

I use ASP.NET (framework 1.1 and windows 2003 server-)
Cache works well but it never expires with the
CacheDependency object and Expire Time Setting.

In Windows XP, as far as I remember, It really Does Works

(Code)
CacheDependency dep=new CacheDependency(Server.MapPath
("my.xml"));
if(Cache["Count"]==null)
Cache.Insert("Count", 0, dep);

Cache["Count"] = (int)Cache["Count"] + 1;