caching..as per IE, but using redirect

Guest

Hi All

I want to cache a page, redirect to another (corroboration screen) and
return to the cached page.
Background, the initial page I want to cache makes 4 db calls, depending on
users requirements, and displays a grid, where they book periods in an
acacemic week calendar, from here they submit their booking request which
redirects to a corroboration screen , once corroborated ,

I want to return to the cached page....

ie as per the nav buttons in IE, but from my own redirects.
I've tried a few of the solutions from the help and this forum, but no luck
yet.
(and I use smart navigation in the page at postback so as to return the user
to the last point they were at in the page (ie no page jumping effects)

TIA