    I read here a lot of posts saying you shouln't cache un big object or lots
    of objects in Application.

    Why is that?

    JL, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Caching stores that data in memory. Pretend you have 64MB of ram on a
    server, and your cache takes up 30MB. This might pose a serious problem for
    your server.

    Manit Chanthavong, Nov 19, 2003

  3. JL

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    in addition application object was provided for backward compatibility with
    asp classic. you should try to get away from using it moving forward.
    regards

    --

    Got TidBits?

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 19, 2003