Caching some Parts of a Page on the Client ?

Captain Chaos

Is it Possible to Cache Pictures JPG/BMP on the Client Browser ?

The other Elements of the Page should not being cached because they change.

Is it possible to cache parts of a page on the Client but not the whole
page

Will

You need Partial-Page Output Caching, or page fragment caching, allows
specific regions of pages to be cached.

Captain Chaos

Thanx for the hint :)

I have tried it but I think there is only a Server Side caching for these
Partoial thing.

Only some Pictures should be cached on the Client (not on the server)

Or I am doing it wrong.......

I can't see any HTML Statements/META Tags in the HTML Code of the Client
Browser.

How to do it with HTML and without UserControls ?

Kevin Spencer

Everything in a Page is cached on the client, by downloading it to the
Temporary Internet Files folder. Some types of pages, such as ASP pages, may
not be cached because they are dynamic, and headers sent to a browser may
prevent caching of other objects, such as pictures, but by default these are
cached on the client, and only retrieved from the server if they have been
updated on the server.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer