    (which I got from the code behind.) User Y logs in. I assume it will not
    use the cached page because it 'knows' it's different. Is that true?

    TIA - Jeff.

    UJ, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Jeff,
    The only problem with caching is that not enough developers have taken the
    time to become smart enough to use it!

    Here's an article that attempts to pull a lot of useful information into one
    place:

    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jun 9, 2006

  3. UJ

    UJ Guest

    Cool Peter. Thanks for the info.

    Jeff.