    Should i my the cache property of the page to the my functions in that
    dll and use them? make it byref?

    Thanks,
    parez, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Sure. To reference the page objects, you would use HttpContext.Current.

    Peter Rilling, Oct 4, 2005

  3. parez

    parez Guest

    Hi !

    But do i have to pass the httpcontext object to my class whn i create
    a new object?
    parez, Oct 5, 2005
  4. parez

    parez Guest

    Hi !

    But do i have to pass the httpcontext object to my class whn i create
    a new object?
    I am lookin for the right way (if there is any) for accessing the http
    objects like cache ,request etc.. in my class which is a separate dll.

    thanks in advance
    parez, Oct 5, 2005
  5. parez

    Brock Allen Guest

    No. You can simply use HttpContext.Current from anywhere in your app, as
    long as it's running under ASP.NET. That's the point in it being a static
    property.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen