calander script?? help please

eve

Hello, I need a way to display a monthly calendar, with events on certain
days, where you can click on the event day and a pop up window will appear
with the info for that event. I have been trying to find the code for this
with no luck.

any help?
thanks!
eve
(e-mail address removed)

Steven Dyk

I've just implemented this on a couple of church web sites. It's nice,
but you need PHP and SQL support on your server. Also, the client needs
ftp access to a portion of your website - a security hole that should
make you pause unless you plan to personally update the calendar.

Sid Ismail

: Hello, I need a way to display a monthly calendar, with events on certain
: days, where you can click on the event day and a pop up window will appear
: with the info for that event. I have been trying to find the code for this
: with no luck.

Design a table with hyperlinks embedded.

Here's a table and it would've been easy in include hyperlinks...
http://www.sabf.co.za/events/nbu_cal.html

Sid