    any help?
    thanks!
    eve
    eve, Aug 29, 2003

  2. eve

    bastard Guest

    "eve" <> wrote in message
    news:y6z3b.288572$YN5.200314@sccrnsc01...
    > Hello, I need a way to display a monthly calendar, with events on certain
    > days, where you can click on the event day and a pop up window will appear
    > with the info for that event. I have been trying to find the code for

    this
    > with no luck.

    Mozilla Calendar
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/
    (Or calendar software of your choice)

    -- Combined with --

    PHP iCalendar
    http://phpicalendar.sourceforge.net/nuke/

    Looks promising.
    bastard, Aug 29, 2003

  3. eve

    Steven Dyk Guest

    I've just implemented this on a couple of church web sites. It's nice,
    but you need PHP and SQL support on your server. Also, the client needs
    ftp access to a portion of your website - a security hole that should
    make you pause unless you plan to personally update the calendar.

    Steven Dyk, Aug 29, 2003
  4. eve

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:44:46 GMT, "eve" <> wrote:

    : Hello, I need a way to display a monthly calendar, with events on certain
    : days, where you can click on the event day and a pop up window will appear
    : with the info for that event. I have been trying to find the code for this
    : with no luck.

    Design a table with hyperlinks embedded.

    Here's a table and it would've been easy in include hyperlinks...
    http://www.sabf.co.za/events/nbu_cal.html

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Aug 29, 2003