Calculate top and left coordinates of a Cell?

JimFurrow

Heya folks, if I have a Table on a page and Cells within that table
(all of this is layed out relatively), how can I calculate the Top and
Left position of any particular Cell in that Table?

Thanks y'all.

RobG

JimFurrow said:
Heya folks, if I have a Table on a page and Cells within that table
(all of this is layed out relatively), how can I calculate the Top and
Left position of any particular Cell in that Table?

Thanks y'all.

Do a search through this newsgroup for "offsetParent".

You may also find quirksmode very helpful:

<URL:http://www.quirksmode.org/js/findpos.html#>