    shank Guest

    Has anyone seen a decent script for getting USPS rates live in your own
    shopping cart?
    shank, Feb 12, 2004

  2. I think you can grab a database from USPS and keep it local. These rates
    don't change much, so getting it "live" from USPS at runtime probably isn't
    very optimal.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Feb 12, 2004

  3. USPS has an API that you can download that gives you access through XML,
    along with samples. Don't remember where it is, but start at www.usps.gov,
    and work from there.

    --
    William Morris
    Product Development, Seritas LLC

    William Morris, Feb 13, 2004
  4. shank

    Don Verhagen Guest

    "William Morris" <> wrote in
    message news:c0jfr8$187njv$-berlin.de...
    > USPS has an API that you can download that gives you access through XML,
    > along with samples. Don't remember where it is, but start at

    www.usps.gov,
    > and work from there.

    Here's the link to the rates on usps.gov

    http://www.usps.com/ratecase/commaformat.htm

    Don

    Don Verhagen, Feb 14, 2004