calculate value on exit field

jochen scheire

Hello,

Is there a way I can calculate a field in a form based on another field in
the same form. When clicking submit, both values should be posted to the
automatically in a second field the value*1,36 should appear.

Thx in advance

Jochen Scheire

Evertjan.

jochen scheire wrote on 21 apr 2004 in
Is there a way I can calculate a field in a form based on another
field in the same form. When clicking submit, both values should be
posted to the next page. I want to be able to type in a value in one
field, and automatically in a second field the value*1,36 should
appear.

Yes, but as stated this is a clientside issue, not an ASP issue.

Please see a javascript NG.