Calculate Weekdays in ASP

JP SIngh

Hi All

I need to calculate the number of working days between the two dates entered
on an ASP page. I am not that great a coder in ASP and was wondering if
someone can help.

Basically the form has Two textboxes to enter dates

From Date - Fdate
To Date - TDate
Number of days - NoDays (This field needs to be populated by the function
once the function/sub has been executed)

The function should be able to calculate number of working days between the
two dates but MUST exclude the list of public holidays between the two days.
The list of public holidys for each year is stored in a database table.

The form I am using also has two check boxes called

Include Saturdays
Include Sundays

If any of the two checkboxes are checked it must include the relevant days
in the calculation if not then sat/sun must be excluded from the
calculation.

Thanks in advance for your help it is highly appreciated