Calculating Hash value of password for LDAP

Stefan Richter

Hi,

I need to calculate a has value of a password to store it in LDAP.
I've heard about MD5 and SHA - I am looking for a good example of how to do that?

Thanks,

Stefan

John Davison

Stefan said:
Hi,

I need to calculate a has value of a password to store it in LDAP.
I've heard about MD5 and SHA - I am looking for a good example of how to do that?

Thanks,

Stefan

www.google.com
search: java md5 example
viola

John Davison
Compass Engineering Group

Tris Orendorff

Stefan Richter wrote:
www.google.com
search: java md5 example
viola

Are you stringing him along, calling him a pansy or are you just violet?

Sorry for the puns but I think you meant voila.

--
Sincerely,

Tris Orendorff

Ann

voi·là
you need the little thing above the "a"

Tris said:
Are you stringing him along, calling him a pansy or are you just violet?

Sorry for the puns but I think you meant voila.

LOL. I should have spelled it wuah-lah.

Tris Orendorff

LOL. I should have spelled it wuah-lah.

It could be worse. I've seen "walla!" quite a few times.

--
Sincerely,

Tris Orendorff