    I've heard about MD5 and SHA - I am looking for a good example of how to do that?

    Thanks,

    Stefan

    Stefan Richter, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Stefan Richter

    John Davison Guest

    Stefan Richter wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to calculate a has value of a password to store it in LDAP.
    > I've heard about MD5 and SHA - I am looking for a good example of how to do that?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Stefan

    www.google.com
    search: java md5 example
    viola

    John Davison
    Compass Engineering Group

    John Davison, Oct 15, 2004

  3. John Davison <> wrote in

    > Stefan Richter wrote:

    > www.google.com
    > search: java md5 example
    > viola

    Are you stringing him along, calling him a pansy or are you just violet?

    Sorry for the puns but I think you meant voila.

    --
    Sincerely,

    Tris Orendorff

    Tris Orendorff, Oct 15, 2004
  4. Stefan Richter

    Ann Guest

    voi·là
    you need the little thing above the "a"

    Ann, Oct 15, 2004
  5. Stefan Richter

    John Davison Guest

    Tris Orendorff wrote:

    > John Davison <> wrote in
    >

    >>Stefan Richter wrote:

    >>www.google.com
    >>search: java md5 example
    >>viola

    > Are you stringing him along, calling him a pansy or are you just violet?
    >
    > Sorry for the puns but I think you meant voila.

    LOL. I should have spelled it wuah-lah.

    John Davison, Oct 15, 2004
  6. John Davison <> wrote in

    > Tris Orendorff wrote:
    >
    >> John Davison <> wrote in
    >>

    >>>Stefan Richter wrote:

    >>>www.google.com
    >>>search: java md5 example
    >>>viola

    >> Are you stringing him along, calling him a pansy or are you just violet?
    >>
    >> Sorry for the puns but I think you meant voila.
    >>

    > LOL. I should have spelled it wuah-lah.

    It could be worse. I've seen "walla!" quite a few times.

    --
    Sincerely,

    Tris Orendorff

    Tris Orendorff, Oct 18, 2004