    color for some reason. Any ideas on how to make this work?

    thanks,
    Bob

    Bob Blaker, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Hi Bob,

    It seems to work in the samples below using ASP.NET 1.1. Do you have some
    code you can show that is failing?

    Ken

    <asp:Calendar id="Calendar1" runat="server">
    <OtherMonthDayStyle BackColor="#FFC0FF"></OtherMonthDayStyle>
    </asp:Calendar>
    <P>&nbsp;</P>
    <P>
    <asp:Button id="Button1" runat="server"
    Text="Recolour"></asp:Button></P>

    Private Sub Button1_Click _
    (ByVal sender As System.Object, _
    ByVal e As System.EventArgs) _
    Handles Button1.Click
    Calendar1.OtherMonthDayStyle.BackColor = _
    Color.OrangeRed
    End Sub

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 2, 2003