Calendar child not working in a custom composite control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Lamar, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Lamar

    Lamar Guest

    I made a Custom composite web control that incorporates a
    menu with buttons and an encapsulating table cell for the
    child controls that are within the custom control's tags
    in the HTML. All the controls that are between the
    opening and closing tags of my custom control work except
    for the calendar. You can select the date for the
    current month and all works fine. It returns the next
    page with the correct date highlighted but if you change
    months forward or back then select a date, the returned
    page shows the current month (as in this month) with no
    date selected. I have not programmed against this
    calendar yet other than declaring it in the code behind
    page so it can't be that. All the ASP.NET rendered HTML
    and script for the calendar looks good. The
    INamingContainer is implemented for my custom control
    class. I can't figure this one out. Anyone else had
    this problem?? Any suggestions??

    Thanks in advance.

    Lamar, Oct 28, 2003