Calendar control CSS problem

mike

The problem I am facing is in applying css style sheets using the cssclass
property
There appears to be no way to set the cssclass of the day link tags
(<a></a>) DayStyle cssclass property sets the style for the day cell instead
of the day text (could be by design, however this gives you no way of
changing the look of the day using a css) the control also litters the
code with its default style attributes (eg: <td class="calWeekDay"
align="Center" style="width:14%;"><a
href="javascript:__doPostBack('mycalendar','1314')"
style="color:Black">7</a></td> )

Has anyone found a way around this (still being able to keep your style
sheets in one location and not coded diretly into the control)

David Durkalski

Hello there Mike!
I have run into exactly the same problem. I searched on the MS
Knowledgebase to no avail... hard to believe no one else has noticed this.
If I find a solution I will let you know. Maybe you can do the same. :)

peace
david d.