    Is there a way to disable past dates for a calendar control, or individual
    date for that matter?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Greg Smith, Aug 14, 2006

  2. I don't believe there is a way to "disable" them, but it is not hard to use
    a CustomValidator to compare the SelectedDate to Date.Today, or it might
    even be possible to do this using the CompareValidator (I would have to
    check for CompareValidator). This is the best suggestion I have without
    writing your own calendar control. Good Luck!
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Aug 16, 2006