Calendar Control & finding out if a date IsSelectable

MattB

Hello. I have a asp.net (1.1) application that uses the calendar control
to sell event tickets. I use the DayRender event to make days selectable
or not depending on the event's dates.
I've found a scenario where my code that picks the first available date
will choose a day that isn't selectable, but I guess that doesn't apply
to programmatically selecting a date.
So what I really want to do is be able to use the Day.IsSelectable
outside the dayrender event, so I could specify a date and check to see
if it was selectable in the calendar. I can't see how to do that and I
wonder if it's possible outside the DayRender event. Any ideas? Thanks!

Matt