Calendar control in .NET

Shelly

Hi all

I require a calendar control in .NET in Japanese. But how do I convert this
into the year convention followed in Japan, as I understand that it is
different from ours??

Please help me here.

Thanks a lot!!

Max-Ph. Blickenstorfer

Hi Shelly,
Calendar data is usually retrieved from windows itself, mean according to
the locale and local settings in control panel. AFAIK it is available in the
localised version of windows. I did work with other asian languages and
there this was the case. Get yourself a Japanease version of windows if you
plan to target this market anyway.

If different calendars are used throughout the country you should find a
drop-down list with the available calendar systems in local settings.

Data entry is another story, they usually use not the us keyboard and use
special ime's to enter data. The same is true for China.

Regards
Max