Calendar Control modification for Day Display Position (Mon, Tue, Wed..)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Aspdeveloper, Aug 29, 2005.

  1. Aspdeveloper

    Aspdeveloper Guest

    I have created a weekly event calendar by modifying calendar control
    information in the onRender function.
    However, the Calendar day name i.e Mon, Tue, Wed etc.. appear horizontally.
    I have tried to search a lot on google, but i cannot find how to change it
    so that it appears to be vertically.
    Instead of :-
    Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    Sun
    14 15 16 17 18 19
    20
    event1 event2 event3 event4 event5

    I would like it to appear like:-
    Mon 14 event1
    Tue 15 event2
    Wed 16 event3
    Thu 17 event4
    Fri 18 event5
    Sat 19
    Sun 20

    Thanks for all your help in advance. I would appreciate your help very much.
    I need this done urgently.

    Thanks

    Aspdeveloper, Aug 29, 2005