    help.

    --

    willy
    willy, Dec 7, 2007

  2. willy

    Phil H Guest

    On 7 Dec, 16:10, "willy" <> wrote:
    > I can't seem to figure out how to place a calendar control anywhere but
    > on the left edge of an asp page. If I try to place it to the right of
    > any control, or add spaced in front of it, the calendar goes to the
    > next line.
    >
    > Can anyone point me in the right direction? Google has not been any
    > help.
    >
    > --
    >
    > willy

    You need to use layout controls. Controls such as Calendar, Label,
    TextBox etc have to be nested inside other containers such as table,
    div tags, panels in order to get a specific arrangement. Some style
    attributes might help (e.g. margin) but generally a well designed web
    form will use a combination of individual controls and layout or
    grouping controls.
    Phil H, Dec 8, 2007