Calendar control renders as a single column on IE Mobile 6

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by spence_duncan@hotmail.com, Dec 10, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I am trying to put a standard calendar control (ASP.NET 2) into a page
    that will be viewed in IE Mobile 6 (Palm Treo 750).

    I've put the control on the page and narrowed everything down as far
    as I can (i.e. width=100, font-size = xx-small, cellpadding = 0,
    cellspacing=0 etc), but when viewing in the browser I get the control
    rendered as a single column: -

    <
    December 2007

    Mo
    Tu
    We
    Th
    ..
    ..
    ..

    Is this what I should expect to see?

    I've also created a mobile web form and put a mobile calendar control
    on that with the same results.

    Sureley this cannot be correct, any ideas?

    TIA

    Duncan

    , Dec 10, 2007

    On 10 Dec, 14:47, wrote:
    > I am trying to put a standardcalendarcontrol(ASP.NET 2) into a page
    > that will be viewed in IE Mobile 6 (Palm Treo 750).
    >
    > I've put thecontrolon the page and narrowed everything down as far
    > as I can (i.e. width=100, font-size = xx-small, cellpadding = 0,
    > cellspacing=0 etc), but when viewing in the browser I get thecontrol
    > rendered as a singlecolumn: -
    >
    > <
    > December 2007
    >
    > Mo
    > Tu
    > We
    > Th
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > 26
    > 27
    > 28
    > 29
    >
    > Is this what I should expect to see?
    >
    > I've also created a mobile web form and put a mobilecalendarcontrol
    > on that with the same results.
    >
    > Sureley this cannot be correct, any ideas?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Duncan

    Just to let anyone who's interested know - I have the answer.

    An option in Menu/View of IE on the Treo allows you to select 'One
    Column' or 'Fit to Screen' - if you select 'Fit to Screen', the
    control appears as expected.

    Simple really!

    Duncan

    , Dec 17, 2007