    David Guest

    I am trying to get an image to appear on all Mondays within the calendar
    control. I also want that image to be a link. How can I do this?
    David, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Hi Dilworth,

    Thanks for your posting.
    Regarding on this issue, I've also found your another duplicated issue in
    the following newsgroup:

    Subject: Calendar control to display image on Mondays
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols

    I've posted my suggestion there, I'd appreciate if you have a look there.
    Also, if you feel it convenient that we continue to discuss in that thread,
    please feel free to post there.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support