    the Calendar web control. Can anybody help ? WHERE do I
    start ?

    Thank you.

    Pinaki Ghatak, Oct 3, 2003

  2. You'll find those types of controls here:

    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=43&tabindex=2

    --

    Help stop SWEN in the newsgroups - Get the W32.Swen.A@mm Removal Tool:
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/

    "Pinaki Ghatak" <> wrote in message
    Hello folks.
    I wonder if somebody can help me with the Calendar
    control. I have a project in which I show meetings in a
    Calendar control, similar to Outlook. I get the data from
    SQL, and show info in DayRender() event.

    My clients now want to have a DAY VIEW and a WEEK View of

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Oct 4, 2003